Thursday, September 2, 2021

Common Art HW 1 Basic Shape Monsters

 



For this project I decided to use a running theme of food. For circle i decided on making an evil meatball monster that is like a messed up Mr. Potato Head. He attacks with his vines of pasta wrapped around him. For the square monster, I decided to create a Mimic, out of a pizza box. Mimics are known to be tricky and hard creatures in the various media they are in and I felt it fit the square theme perfectly. For triangle, I obviously had to do an evil Pizza monster. He was the first one I created and kind of made me lean into the theme of food. I had fun designing these, even though I am not very good at drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Common Art Submission

 For the final submission, I finished my wall crawl animation jumpscare and have the vfx from the eye socket implemented. I also worked on g...